Friday, June 10, 2016

CLASS EVALUATION


1) Some thing that I liked about this class was that we were given helpful lessons that would help improve how we live.

2) Something that I did not like about this class was that I feel we did not have enough free time.

3) Something that I think will help improve this class would be to create more interaction with creating programs.

4) A highlight that I had made during this class was my scratch program that was difficult to create but I was able to pull it off.

5) I did really do by best in this class because I would always read my life planning journal and I would always try to follow the rules and tips we were taught. 

6) I am reading my life planning journal everyday although I might not record my progress, I am reading. 

7) I am committed to being a CTR person because CTR will help me have a brighter future and I should live by it. 

8) What I will pass down from this class will be to CTR and never CTW.

9) The thing that I will always remember about this class will be that I can always become a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment